How to Cancel Twitch Prime Free trial – 3 LEGITIMATE WAYS
Twitch is an excellent tool when it comes to the live streaming of gaming videos. Twitch lets its users watch the gameplay of famous games like Mine craft, PUBG, and FIFA 20, etc. it allows its users to connect with each other and make them live chat, interact, and get entertained.
Read Also :HOW TO GET BIG MOUTH SNAPCHAT FILTER
The twitch is available on both versions, the standard version and the premium version. With a premium Twitch version, you can get access to channel subscription, bonus games, in-game contents and loot gifting. Despite these a lot of advantages, you might have a feeling that Twitch prime is useless.
Read Also :HOW TO GET FREE XBOX LIVE 2020
When this thought came to your mind or you find yourself in such a scenario, you have an option to cancel Twitch Prime. But remember if you cancel the subscription of Twitch Prime, you will lose access to free games content, ad-free content, emoticons, consolidated cat options, exclusive saving and more.
What is twitch prime membership?
A twitch prime subscription is a payment made by your side to individual channels on Twitch streaming services. The primary purpose of this Twitch Prime is to financially support streamers
Read Also:HOW TO GET NETFLIX ON NINTENDO SWITCH
so that they can stream content quickly and more frequently or even for all-time streaming on Twitch. The users i.e., the subscribers of the apps, are rewarded for their support in the form of new emotes and other digital goods with and improved and increased status in the chat rooms of those channels.
How to use Twitch Prime Subscription?
- On any affiliate channel or partner, you will see a subscribe button (If unpurchased). Click on the Subscribe button.
- You will get two options one is free membership or Subscribe at noadditional cost.
- When you purchase a subscription, refresh the page, you’ll see a banner at the top of the chat of that channel. You’ll see a Share button of the banner. Click on it. You have up to 30 days to share the channel.
- Next, you have to put a custom message in the text box, and once you’re ready to share the channel, press Enter.
- The message will send a chat notification, which will also include your custom message.
- After this, the channel subscription you wish to purchase with your Twitch Prime will automatically appear on your Subscription page.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime Free trial
There are different methods by which you cancel the twitch prime subscription and Twitch Prime free trial.
Method 1: (How to Cancel Twitch Prime Free trial)
The straightforward and simple way to cancel the subscription of the twitch prime account is to cancel your linked amazon prime account. Follow these steps to cancel the subscription
- Go to Amazon.com
- Enter your log-in credentials and click on your account.
- Scroll to Settings.
- There you will see an option Manage Prime Membership. Click on it.
- There you will find an option to Cancel Membership. Click on it and your subscription is canceled.
How can you cancel Twitch Prime after a trial?
To cancel your subscription after trial, follow these steps:
- Click on your Prime Membership account.
- A dialogue box will open, click on End Trial, and benefits on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Select the option “End My Benefits” from it. Then select continue to cancel the Twitch subscription.
Method 2: (directly through Amazon)
Here is another alternative method to cancel the subscription of Twitch prime.
- Go to Amazon.com through a web browser. You can use any web browser of your choice on your computer/ laptop or MAC OS. The browser will take you to the Amazon Website.
- If you aren’t logged in to your Amazon account, hover over the account and lists option at the top-right side and click on Sign-in. Enter your email address and password, which is associated with the Amazon account associated with your Twitch account.
- Click on the account and list option, which is located at the upper right corner of the Amazon website. On Hovering over this button will display a drop-down menu of services amazon offers. On clicking on the button, it shows the menu page for your amazon account.
- On scrolling down, you will see Twitch settings button, click on it. It is present in the “box of digital content and devices.”
- Click on the “unlink Account.” This is a purple button with your Twitch account profile picture and username. It displays a confirmation pop-up window.
- Click Unlink this Twitch account. Thisconfirmationpop-upis of the purple button. On clicking the Unlink twitch Account will end your Twitch account subscription.
In this way, you can cancel your subscription is directly cancel through Amazon prime.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime Free trial membership without doing anything.
To cancel your free membership without any effort is to just wait for the end of the current 30-day membership period. After 30 days, the subscription will automatically end and it will be free to use on any other Twitch channel in which the subscription is enabled.
Before you cancel the Twitch service, have a look into its offerings.
- Ad-free streaming experience.
- Channel subscription.
- New emotes and badges.
- Unlimited Video Streaming.
- Gaming Content access.
- Loot gifting.
- Subscription to popular content or personalities.
- Unlimited video streaming.
- Extended broadcasting.
- Access to exclusive promotions.
- Twitch chat rooms and private chat badges available to only prime members.
Most of the services offered by Twitch prime are similar to the offering of Amazon prime. The premium version of both services offers extra benefits. The Twitch primes come with a price tag of $4.99 that unlocks excellent streaming services for you.
What are the benefits of Twitch’s Prime subscription?
Twitch is the partner of Amazon prime membership, so it also provides many exclusive benefits to its subscribed users. Here are the following advantages of Twitch prime Subscriptions
- The member of Twitch’s prime service is identified as the free members of the twitch service. They are provided will all the exclusive and lucrative benefits to enlarge their streaming experience with the service.
- The ad-free streaming feature of this service lets you enjoy an unlimited watching experience without any kind of interruption of ads during the broadcast.
- Twitch prime offers many color options for the consolidated chats. This lets you toggle up to three setups sliders. You can configure the setting anytime by going into the settings option for the Twitch prime account.
- The member of Twitch can have access to excellent gaming content and have access to play any game from the list without paying any extra charges.
- The Twitch is full of other amazing features like Kappa HD, which is specifically meant for the users of Twitch Prime. Once you get enrolled for a subscription to a Twitch prime account, you can have free access to all these benefits and fantastic service.
Will canceling Twitch prime will cancel Amazon Prime account too?
The answer is No; canceling Twitch prime won’t cancel your subscription from Amazon Prime. Amazon is like one big umbrella which offers other subscription services under it. Some of the services cost you nothing while some of them come at extra cost. Luckily, Twitch Prime comes under Amazon prime free of charge, so you won’t be at a loss if you cancel the subscription of Twitch Prime.
What happens after cancellation?
After the cancellation of the service, you won’t be charged with anything in the next billing period. The service is only accessible through your prime membership. Now, you will continue to charge for only Amazon prime Subscription.
The best way to have a check on all the benefits Amazon prime and Amazon Twitch is offering is to sign-up for their 30-days free trial, which lets you have a free test run of their services.
The ending line
On in-depth research on multiple platforms, we came to know that there are several methods of how to cancel the Twitch prime free trial or how to cancel the Twitch prime subscription. In this article, we have written all those methods so that you don’t have to bother.
If you have any unclear doubts or anything to ask, then let us know in the comments section. We will get back to you soon. Thanks later.
Q: How can I renew the subscription of Twitch Prime?
After a month of your subscription to Twitch Prime, simply navigate to the channel you want to subscribe to and click on the Subscribe button and select the Subscribe button with Twitch prime Crown.
Q: How can I swap my current paid subscription to use my subscription included with Twitch Prime instead?
Firstly, you have to cancel your paid subscription and then wait for the subscription to expire before renewing it with the Twitch Subscription option. To cancel the subscription, go the setting then channel list and scroll to the channel you wish to cancel and click on Don’t Renew.
Can I Save my Twitch Prime Subscriptions?
No, you can’t save your subscription fee with Twitch prime. After subscribing to Twitch prime, you can only do so again a month later.